Remember, remember, the 11th of November, for this happens to be the sixth anniversary of the Creeper's Lab!
The last year has once again been full of changes and surprises, especially as we kicked off with a week of celebrations for the fifth anniversary; I know many of you enjoyed this. Most notably, the following happened in the past twelve months:
- Takao, a modded Pixelmon server, was launched for all Pokémon trainers. It was later retired after a takedown action against the mod itself.
- New contests, like the Ice Castles, boats and the long-lasting Lemuria one.
- An overworld rail network redesign for improved travel, with some lines now going directly through portals.
- Major chat upgrades, including the launch of our popular Discord server.
- The introduction of the Race Away challenge and the madness that followed.
I have plenty of ideas in mind on what to do still, and I hope you'll all be here with us to see that come to fruition. I'd like to extend my special thanks to the Patreon backers, who are helping to make some of these changes possible! In exchange, they've been given access to some exclusive features like the ability to set their own custom titles in-game!
Thanks for being here, no matter if you joined last week, last year, or at the very beginning!
We're considering launching an e-mail newsletter, likely on a monthly basis, to keep current and past players updated on what's new, what's going on and what's coming up. This would include coverage of ongoing events and contests, a recap on recent happenings, exclusive content, giveaways and more. It could be the best way to avoid missing on some fun!
Interested? Please submit your e-mail address today so you won't miss out of the first communication when it happens!
To wrap this up, I've generated a new render of Central as it appeared at the beginning of this month. Put it side-to-side with a view of February 2012, and you can see the progress that has been made! The bottom picture is an overlay of the two, highlighting how much has changed in the meantime.
Click of any of these for a larger version!